WELCOME TO WALLOON LAKE WINERY
For over 60 years, the Dennis family has farmed 36 rolling acres near beautiful Walloon Lake. The farm is now one of Emmet Counties’ newest wineries with over 5 acres of cold hardy grapes planted. We are a modern winery focused on creating the very best wines made from cold hardy grape varieties. We believe in close family and friends, lively conversations, and great tasting wines!
- Summer and Fall Tasting Room Hours
- May 1-October 31
- Monday – Saturday 11 am-8 pm Sunday 12-5 pm
- Fall and Winter Tasting Room Hours
- Nov. 1-April 30
- Monday-Thursday 11-6 pm Friday & Saturday 11-7 pm Sunday 12-5 pm
WOW WOW WOW…..
Our Dry Red North Arm Noir has been named the best dry red in Michigan at the
2017 Michigan Wine Competition!
WE ARE HONORED AND HUMBLED TO HAVE BEEN VOTED BEST OF THE NORTHWEST! THANK YOU!
CHECK OUT ALL THE EVENTS HAPPENING AT THE WINERY!
Pilates with Lynn Every Tuesday and Friday 8:30-9:30 am
Join Lynn for a Pilates Mat class every Tuesday and Friday from 8:30-9:30. Cost is $10 to drop in. Discount if you purchase a mini package.Space is limited so call the winery to reserve your spot. 231-622-8645
- Sip & Paint with Martina WE HAVE ADDED NEW DATES FOR PUMPKIN & BIRCH BEAR!
- Check out the canvases we will be painting throughout the winter on our facebook page
- Have you always wanted to paint but been nervous? Don’t be…Join Martina Hahn in the relaxed and atmosphere of Walloon Lake Winery. Cost is $45 and covers all materials, a glass of wine, laughter, encouragement, and creativity flying! No experience necessary. Space is limited so call the winery to reserve your spot. 231-622-8645
We have a new adorable addition to our winery family…… Meet Rose’ the Winery Puppy! aka: Rosie!